The World Has Lost a Great Man 投稿者：Jason Ham 投稿日：2017/03/21(Tue) 15:50
- I had the privilege of meeting Mickey on the 2015 Korea GR1200K and we instantly got along. We saw each other again that summer during PBP and shared some good road time on 1001 Miglia in 2016. He had a serious passion for randonneuring and was a natural ambassador. He was kind-hearted, genuine, and humorous. I was deeply saddened and shocked to hear of his passing in New Zealand. He will be sorely missed all around the world. My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.
 A terrible loss 投稿者：Dean Comeau 投稿日：2017/03/21(Tue) 08:37
- I had the honor and privilege o fmeeting Micky on the Korea 1200 in 2015. We shared the road for a while, and his great outlook on life and Randonneuring helped the kilometers fly by. Seeing Micky do some 'bike yoga' as we road along some quiet roads as a means of stretching while riding, is a sight I will never forget. I only met him once, but I'll never forget that meeting.
My deepest condolences to all of Micky's family, friends, and fellow riders.
 With Mickey in my mind 投稿者：Christian Möhl 投稿日：2017/03/21(Tue) 07:00
- I share the road with Mickey for some hours during the M2V in 2014. We never met us before, but these hours have been one of the most impressive time on bike I have ever had.
This year I will ride a part of the 2014 track again and I will ride it with Micky in my mind.
Ride in peace
 Gone too erly 投稿者：Lars Sözüer 投稿日：2017/03/21(Tue) 06:26
- I could not claim that I knew Micky well. But I was deeply impressed by his cheerful way when I met him first on Merselo-Verona in 2014. So it was a big pleasure for me to see him again last year on 1001Miglia. And I was looking forward to meet him again on other rides. I am so sorry that this won't happen.
Micky, you have gone much too early to where all of us will eventually go.
 Condoleances from Randonneurs Nederland 投稿者：Ivo Miesen 投稿日：2017/03/21(Tue) 06:15
- With a shock we learned about the horrible accident which took away one of the most cheerful and joyous randonneurs of the international randonneur field, Mitsuaki Inagaki . As Dutch randonneurs we learned to know him during the Merselo-Verona 1200 in 2014. He was a positive character in the main bunch and a tireless rider. He will be greatly missed in the international randonneur peloton.
Our condoleances to his relatives and the Japanese randonneur community.
chairman of Randonneurs Nederland.
 So long, Micky 投稿者：Mark Thomas 投稿日：2017/03/21(Tue) 05:12
- Micky, I will miss you, my friend.
We loved to roam the world and ride long brevets. On at least ten occasions, we met on 1200k or longer events, from my home country to yours, from the east to the west, from the north to the south, over four continents. When Ricky and I came to ride in Japan, you and Tomomi treated us as family.
Over the past few days, I have thought often of our times together. You always had a kind word, an encouraging word, a smile, or some medicine from your bag to help me along. As we rode, we spoke of the miles, we spoke of our friends, we spoke of the sights, we spoke of the rules of the sport, and we spoke of its administration. But maybe most of all, we spoke of the next ride. Where would that next challenge be?
It pains me beyond measure to think that there will now be no next ride together with you. No 999 Miglia Italia this summer, no SR600 in Japan this fall.
Or maybe that's wrong. Maybe we will always ride together. Your randonneur sprit will live in my heart and my memory. I'll feel you spinning past as I struggle up a hill or I'll imagine your cheerful wave. A thought of you may be the medicine that gets me through the difficult part of a ride. You will have helped again and my heart will be glad.
 Micky（inaさん）、、、 投稿者：ASAI Yasuo 投稿日：2017/03/19(Sun) 20:55
- He was a great man, and it was my pleasure to have known him.
 condoleances 投稿者：Randonneurs Belgium 投稿日：2017/03/19(Sun) 18:06
- The Belgian randonneurs like to provide their deep respect to Mitsuaki Inagaki.
Micky was one of us, a friend. A warm kind of friend you can only meet on the international randonneurs brevets.
We will miss your presence, Micky
 Share the news from NZ 投稿者：Hisanori TANAKA 投稿日：2017/03/18(Sat) 21:49
- The international cycling community is mourning the loss of Japanese rider Mitsuaki Inagaki who was killed after being hit by a truck near Twizel on Wednesday.
Inagaki and a 62-year-old English cyclist were hit by a truck just south of the Mount Cook turn off on State Highway 8 at 6.20am.
Inagaki was one of 29 riders participating in a 1200 kilometre Tiki Tour ride around the mid and lower South Island organised by Kiwi Randonneurs, New Zealand's long distance cycling association.
Friends of Inagaki paid tribute to fellow cyclist and president of Audax Japan, a non-competitive long distance cycling organisation with branches around the world.
Brian Burke who rode a 1200km in Florida with Inagaki in October 2016, said he hoped Inagaki would be remembered by his "pleasant personality and travels throughout the globe".
"We are a small, tight community. We take all losses with difficulty. We do organised rides around the world and give, and receive, help to others who share our passion as cyclists."
 Audax Ireland President 投稿者：Senan Burke 投稿日：2017/03/18(Sat) 20:37
- It was with deep regret and shock that we heard of the death of our good friend and fellow randonneur, Mitsuaki " Micky " Inagaki.
He had many friends here in Ireland and his pleasant and helpful way will be missed.
Our condolences to all his family and friends.
President Audax Ireland.